In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team that finds, recruits, hires and retains talented candidates for this growing business. You will be in charge of planning, developing and implementing a new and productive Talent Acquistion for a top tier pharmaceutical company
* Develop a sustainable talent acquisition strategy
* Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
* Plan employee referral programs
* Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecasts
* Design, plan and execute select ...
You will be an individual contributor in charge of full cycle recruitment activities for the team you are part of.
The main responsibilities would include:
* End to end recruitment cycle
* Utilize all channels for getting potential candidates suitable for the needs of the company
* Build relationship with all stakeholders
* Share best practices and update hiring managers with the latest market trend
* Vendor management
The successful candidate would possess the following:
The client seeks a HR Generalist focusing on Talent acquisition and General Affairs. This is a new headcount created for the business expansion in Japan from a start up to a more established organization.
The responsibilities include:
* Oversee overall HR generalist functions including Talent Acquisition.
* Stakeholder management with HQ in Europe and business managers in other countries.
This role entails acting as a talent advisor for the recruiting processes, programs, and requisitions for students and graduates. Additionally, it is this employee's responsibility to take ownership of the events and engagement strategy to manage the student and graduate talent journey for their market/region.
* Understand and manage full life-cycle recruiting processes for local or remote positions as per local team's demand
* Conduct intake sessions with Hiring Managers to align profile and recruiting process
The Talent acqusition manager is focus on the hiring strategy, work with hiring managers to create a diverse and international enivironment, manage the talent pool and hiring plan for the next a few years.
* Manage the hiring plan and create hiring strategy
* Ensure hiring process, talent pool, employee branding, KPIs
* KPI build partnership with internal and external team
* Control hiring budget and make montly/monthly yearly plans
* Experience in recruitment preferred
* Business English and Japanese
* Strat ...