Regulatory Capital Reporting position. The team has around 30 people with sub-teams focusing on different markets around the world (London, NY, etc)
* Measuring and reporting the capital regulatory ratio (自己資本規制比率) and leverage ratio (レバレッジ比率).
* Data analysis and data management
* Daily and weekly reporting to internal and external stakeholders including regulatory bodies (FSA, BoJ, etc)
* Risk management
* Between 2-10 years accounting/finance experience
* Experience with Basel
The Finance Department raises funds throughout the APAC region and your responsibility is to manage these funds and provide strategies for clients by working closely with other APAC financial institutions.
* Financing activities for the APAC region
* Incorporate global strategies for each market
* DCM planning and operation
* Local and global reporting
* Fluent Japanese and Business level English
* Experiencing working within a Treasury or Credit Analyst function
* Experience working in Banking a plus
At this role you will be in charge of multiple companies where you will overlook the business finance and corporate functions and advise them as financial advisory. This role will not only be looking in operational scales but the whole business plan as well.
* Supporting H&PS Japan Client Group Finance Lead (CGFL)
* Developing and maintaining forecasting and reporting tool sets.
* Assisting with monthly and quarterly forecasting and planning deliverable.
* Playing an active role as finance representative in the Japan regio ...
At this role you will be working on project finance style with system engineer team to implement company systems to their clients. You will be tasked with budgeting, forecasting, process improvement, and risk variance, etc... You will be working in a team of 3 FP&A members.
* Responsible for monthly outlook and weekly pulse report preparation with analysis on variances vs. plan/last OL
* Drive yearly planning and governance meeting activities
* Process improvement/Risk mitigation by communicating with System Engineer team mana ...