* Responsible for day-to-day management of the projects in Japan
* Keep the projects on the right track and interact both with the internal team and the client.
* Efficient planning and control of work performance
* Pro-active development of project related tasks and analyze latest market and shopper trends
* Guide, control and develop the Brand Coaches (e.g. resource planning, documentation, reporting)
* Budget management
* Excellent Japanese language skills (oral and written); English fluent
* Work experie ...
A PR Manager role for an American apparel company in Tokyo offering up to 12M JPY.
Your new company
Located in Shinjuku, this American apparel company is famous for its presence globally. Their products, such as clothes, bags, accessories, and shoes, cater to all genders and generations.
Your new role
You will lead and execute on all PR strategies and programs, spanning press releases, pitching/securing pages for print/online/blogger sites, as well as news media. Additionally, the role would include celebrity/influencer relations, a ...