Are you passionate about helping people? Are you inspired by meeting new people who are doing interesting things? Do you have hands-on experience building furniture or troubleshooting technical devices or are you excited to learn how? If so, read on!
CIC is looking for a full-time, early career Community Associate to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a natural ‘can-do’ individual with at least one year of professional work experience who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
[YOUR DAY TO DAY WORK]
You will join a Community ...
The purpose of this role is to provide team leadership to the Japan Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) Talent Acquisition (TA) team, undertake general operations management relating to theTA function within Japan, be involved in both strategic and operational project work, and partner with the business including 360-degree recruitment across the global Workplace Solutions business and some Executive recruitment.
・Lead, develop and coach the Talent Acquisition Partners and provide guidance to the remotely locat ...
As Amazon Web Services (AWS) continues to build upon the world’s biggest Cloud Computing Infrastructure, we are looking for Network Technicians to support the scaling and growth of our network infrastructure.
About The Role
Infrastructure Delivery (ID) Network Technicians are part of the Infrastructure Operations Team, the backbone of AWS that supports our customers and their rapidly growing businesses by operating world-class data centers. Network Technicians lead projects to deploy, maintain, and expand the physical network infrastru ...
Do you enjoy building and maintaining strong innovation communities? Are you comfortable with all social media channels? Are you good with words? Are you developing yourself as a creative marketer and enjoy building connections, working on PR campaigns?
CIC Tokyo is looking for a Marketing & PR Associate to join our team.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WORK
You will work independently but will also frequently engage with our local and global sales & marketing teams as well as external marketing and PR agencies. This role focuses on growing as well as strengtheni ...
A multinational manufacturer of veterinary care products is searching for a Sales Trainer. The person who enters this role is expected to provide training to sales professionals with a focus on achieving sales requirements and targets.
* Develop strategies in sales training
* Coach and assist new sales representatives
* Employ the use of sales enabling tools and advanced learning techniques
* Deliver sales training in key business programs
* Manage the training plan for e-learning and instructor-led trainings
* Coordina ...
A multinational financial services company is looking to fill a Head of IR position. The selected candidate will play a key role in overseeing all financial activities that support brand's public image.
* Build agenda for communications with investors
* Report company's status to investors
* Seek potential business opportunities through networking
* Lead financial analyst meetings
* Answer questions during meetings
* Prepare press coverage
* Bachelor's degree in finance, marketing, corporate communi ...
A worldwide pharmaceutical company is looking for a Medical Science Liaison. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing therapeutic initiatives to enhance patient outcomes and healthcare quality.
* Develop trusted relationships with KOLs and HCPs
* Understand competitor's products and ongoing issues
* Aid medical representatives in handling product inquiries
* Take part in medical or scientific workshops
* Ensure adherence to applicable policies and regulations
One of the world's leading eCommerce companies is looking for an RPA Engineer. In this position, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing RPA systems to support business operations.
* Lead the creation of RPA processes
* Manage RPA tools such as Blue Prism
* Automate business processes through an enhanced RPA platform
* Offer development support to engineers
* Identify requirements for business process automation
* Perform quality check on offshore development teams
A professional business service provider is in need of a Senior Project Manager. In this position, you will play a key role in ensuring smooth and timely service delivery to drive project success.
* Share high-level advice regarding project concepts and approaches
* Define targets
* Monitor performance using effective systems and governance tools
* Take part in project planning
* Communicate effectively with clients and consultants
* Seek cross-selling opportunities
A Director of Product Management position is now available at a leading publishing firm. The selected applicant will be responsible for overseeing product management operations to drive operational efficiency.
* Supervise local and global teams
* Assist with sales operations when required
* Ensure business procedures adhere to client requirements and corporate objectives
* Handle resource allocation processes of local and international teams
* Evaluate and implement customer specifications
* Lead engineering teams