An engineering focused B2C software company is looking for a mid-level or senior Android Engineer. This position will focus on Android development for smartphone applications and improving the software.
* Propose improvements for the software considering B2C users
* Carry out architecture design and implementation
* Make improvements to the development process
* Extraction of service improvement plan from various data and user's action log
* Operate in an environment utilizing Android Studio; Kotlin and Java; RxJava, Dagg ...
An international provider of robotic automation solutions is searching for a Sales Engineer. The chosen candidate will be responsible for collaborating with account managers to conduct on-site demonstrations for clients.
* Record client processes
* Give assistance during client installation processes
* Construct and test bots on-site for clients
* Take part in on-site and remote meetings with customers to handle technical matters
* Drive process optimisation
* Travel as necessary
A Systems Analyst position is now available at a leading consumer goods company. The successful candidate will be responsible for assessing digital system solutions and developing requirements.
* Gain an understanding of stakeholder plans and requirements
* Assess system solutions
* Communicate with users to understand requirements
* Create solution specifications
* Provide specifications to developers
* Support colleagues in solution implementation procedures
Our satellites are all operated automatically. This includes the scheduling of all satellite actions, sending and receiving commands and data, analyzing the data downlinked from the satellite, etc. The engineer in this position will work on developing and extending such automated operation system.
As a member of the Satellite Development Group, you would be responsible for:
Developing satellite operation algorithms to provide services utilizing multiple satellites
Designing and implementing new systems with the team
Maintaining existing systems w ...
Wireless requirement continuously getting more challenging with new IoT/wearables products that utilizes technologies such as low-power communications or UWB image transfer. Stability becomes as issue when multiple wirelesss protocols exist ...
Research and development of next generation wireless communication technology and its proposals for standardization.
- Standard technology development of 5G for broad band acceleration and IoT usage such as M2M, D2D, V2X, and its proposals to standards organization
- Development of wireless LAN technology such as interference suppression / co-existence, spectral efficiency improvement, high-precision time synchronization, high-resolution transmission of image and audio data etc., and its proposals to standards organization
- Prototype development, ...