The Quality Manager is responsible for ensuring the highest standards of quality and safety in railway operations. This includes managing quality control programs, conducting regular audits, and implementing improvements to processes and procedures. This role will also lead the development and implementation of best practices and continuous improvement initiatives to enhance the overall quality and safety of the railway operations.
* Develop and implement quality control programs and processes to ensure compliance with industry standa ...
-Quality assurance position specializing in automotive safety components
-Regularly communication with overseas employees in English to improve quality
* Quality control /assurance of seat belts, airbags, and steering wheels
* Managing and supporting team members.
* Providing regular reports on the status of quality assurance activities to employees of overseas groups
* Quality control supporting to JOEM , responding to defects and resolving problems
* Assess JOEM needs and formulate policies to improve quality
* Act as an analytical expert and consultant by responding to targeted questions and by providing laboratory tests for product development, commercialization, and troubleshooting while making alignment with internal stakeholders both globally and locally.
* Provide scientific and regulatory consultations on analytical chemistry for compliance and innovation.
* Design and conduct laboratory tests for both ingredients and beverages to enable fact-based risk mitigations.
* Operate laboratory tests on analytical chemistry in collabora ...