A market leader in the biochemical and healthcare industries is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Associate. The selected candidate will lead the validation program, internal audit and key training for internal employees.
* Manage relevant documents such as SOPs, Validations, Quality Agreement, Licences, etc.
* Oversee the document management system
* Ensure sufficient maintenance of aster File, BSE Cert, ISO Cert, Halal Cert, Kosher Cert, HACCP Cert
* Facilitate GMP / ISO training for company's staff
* Assist in hosting G ...
An Engineer position is now available at a multinational manufacturer of automotive components. The chosen candidate will work with global colleagues to develop innovative products that achieves customer expectations.
* Utilise defined engineering methods to identify the suitable design concept
* Ensure adherence to the product development process
* Provide internal and external technical support
* Conduct functional analysis and implement programs
* Build rapport with local customer engineers
* Manage relationships wit ...
A Business Development Manager position is available at a global machine part manufacturer. The chosen individual will be boosting and advancing the company's product offerings to local clients. This role is based in Hyogo.
* Coordinate with key partners and customers to identify their concerns and propose resolutions
* Identify key features of the product and create sales resources
* Offer technical assistance for key products
* Arrange appointments through cold calling
* Determine the conditions of key stakeholders and ...
Great opportunity to improve your English and work overseas one day as Project Engineer for automotive electronically parts.
Forming a cross-functional team, managing the project schedule and tasks from confirming customer requirements to the transition to mass production.
* Once project has been acquired through Sales representative, you will take over the project from initial RFQ until mass production
* You will create the team from different discipline and lead the team
* You will be responsible for managing the project schedu ...
Great opportunity to improve your English and work overseas one day as Project Engineer for automotive parts like powertrain, transmission, suspension, etc.
Great training program for transition into more international environment and role as Project Engineer.
* Form your cross-functional team and manage the team from initial customer requirements until mass production
* Overviewing budget and timeline of the project and report accordingly to internal stakeholders as well as customers
* Travel domestically and oversea
* Lead, coordinate, and implement engineering projects, equipment installations & process improvement projects in the plant.
* Develop and implement improvement initiatives to drive efficiency and productivity for all manufacturing systems in the plant.
* Lead, coordinate and implement CAPEX investments, equipment installations & process improvement projects.
* Scope includes hands-on site acceptance tests, commissioning, installation qualification, operational qualification, and performance reviews.
* Review and improve the ma ...
- Plan and Design facilities based on field surveys,and obtain permits.
This role will support the EPC decision by determining the specifications and performance of mainly civil engineering work and supporting structures in the EPC contract documents required to start the construction.
1) On-site reconnaissance - Field surveys
2) Selection and supervision of cooperating companies [civil engineering design, photo-voltaic power generation equipment design (mounting, capacity verification, etc.)]
Are you interested in project management position for Tier 1 Automotive industry ? This position is responsible for procurement, development, and management of electric vehicle chargers and batteries.
* Management of overseas projects (India, U.S.A., China)
* Control a series of projects including procurement ,ordering product, R&D, production management etc
* Moderating global meetings in English
* Budget planning, quality improvement progress
* Vastly project management experience in the automotive ind ...
A Project Manager role is now available at an international renewable energy firm. The selected applicant will create project development strategies and development budget plans. This is a Tokyo-based position.
* Assist the project development team in meeting the business plan objectives
* Take part in project development phases to acquire land and permits for the power plant
* Identify suitable locations for bankable wind and solar projects
* Maintain knowledge of regulatory changes
* Maintain the team's compliance with ...
A Project Manager position is available at a nuclear decommissioning company. The selected candidate will be assisting decommissioning project managers at a local site through coaching. This position is based in Tokyo.
* Cooperate with the key team in facilitating training
* Oversee the progress of project control procedures for client companies
* Experience in the nuclear business (decommissioning is ideal)
* Prior experience in program or project planning (P6 is preferred)
* Demonstrable experience in ...
A renowned heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer is looking for a Delivery Manager. The qualified candidate will be delivering manufacturing solutions and acting as primary support to the mother factory. This role is based in Tokyo.
* Assist with manufacturing operations through application landscape management
* Ensure alignment of deliveries with agreed-upon cost, time, and quality estimations
* Oversee the team`s workload designation and priorities
* Execute operations improvement initiatives
* Monitor the delivery team's pe ...
You will focus on contributing to software solutions for the world's largest automotive OEM's based on different products ranging from Cameras for Autonomous Driving to Electrical Braking System.
* You will use your experience in product validation process
* You will gather requirements from external and internal stakeholders
* You will be analyzing, writing and coordinating functional and non-functional system/software requirements (e.g. Safety, Security)
* You will be leading discussion with Project Management and cross funct ...