A Solution Architect position is now available at an international telecommunications company. In this role, you will play a key role in developing and implementing effective designs and solutions to enhance the user experience.
* Oversee the creation of solutions
* Conduct user technology analysis to establish business goals
* Provide risk analysis
* Collaborate with the core team
* Deliver proposals and presentations to customers
* Share expertise internally
Our client is seeking for professional services security consultant who is interested in the challenges of IT Security, consulting with a focus on SIEM and Cloud security, to join the excellent team in Japan. You will have excellent technical ability, ideally coming from a Fortune 500 company and have solid experience in a consulting services or operational role including client-facing experience.
* Acting as expert consultant in review of network or security design documents, creating implementation/migration plans, based on defined ...
One of the global leading luxury goods company is looking for talented server engineers to join their IT Team in Japan. Work together closely with their international team and get the chance to experience a career in the high fashion retail industry.
* Provide support for administration/operation tasks on Windows Servers (as Hyper-V, Citrix, SCCM, AD20xx, etc) ;
* Responsible for monitoring and maintenance of IT server Infrastructure matters;
* Supervise operations and create documentations to report to manager;
* Coordinate ...
One of the biggest network solution providers in the world is looking to hire a Network Engineer. The successful applicant will be responsible for developing customer-oriented network designs and services.
* Take part in network planning and optimisation
* Ensure customer needs and deadlines are met
* Drive high-level performance activities
* Deliver on site technical support
* Attend technical discussions and propose additional features
* Oversee FNI and PDS processes
An international IT company is searching for a Customer Support Representative. The person who enters this role will be responsible for handling carrier escalations and trouble tickets to support clients.
* Answer user questions, including product inquiries and complex technical matters
* Conduct troubleshooting for customer and technical issues
* Collaborate with cross-functional partners to handle issue resolution
* Drive established service levels
* Ensure effective work with cross-functional colleagues
* Find opport ...
An RPA Engineer position is now available in one of the top business tech groups in the world. Entering this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining effective workflow with your RPA expertise.
* Build RPA processes and objects
* Work with automation team to ensure RPA scalability
* Innovate RPA platform managing processes
* Assist other internal engineers
* Establish requirements and consulting framework for automation
* Take care of QA for overseas developers
An American multinational technology conglomerate; one of the world leaders in networking hardware and IoT related services as well as products is actively looking for talented Network Engineers.
* Handle all-rounded technical support for clients including network design, configuration, issue investigation and trouble-shooting;
* Provide thorough analysis and document reports upon trouble-shooting;
* Communicate closely with offshore team for support and development;
* Collaborate closely with sales team for business developm ...