An international manufacturing company is looking to hire a Finance Manager. The person who enters this role will be responsible for handling all financial matters for the company's various legal entities at the local level.
* Handle P&L, BS, and cash flow for the company
* Develop budget and forecast plans
* Work with finance and tax auditors
* Develop business reports for board meetings
* Manage and change accounting policy to maintain compliance
* Evaluate actual results vs budget
The company is seeking a Head of Client Onboarding to join the rapidly growing workforce in Japan. In this role, you will be responsible for analysing, building, implementing, and monitoring solutions in financial crime: Anti-money Laundering (AML) and Know-Your-Customer (KYC) at the company. This position will focus on the provision of compliant KYC onboarding services to the business. As the Head of Client Onboarding, you will also be responsible for the management and development of the global KYC team, and for ensuring that KYC cases are completed to ...