A global asset management firm is looking for a junior/mid Japan equity analyst
Your new role
As a Japan Equity Analyst (Department: JP Equity), you will be contributing to the portfolio performance by providing research and stock ideas to portfolio managers based overseas. You will also be expected to eventually take on the role as a portfolio manager.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need junior/mid level of experience as an equity analyst in either buy or sell side firms.
What you'll get in return
A chance to develop your skill ...
This position is a chance to provide your global knowledge expertise to local clients of Japan. As an analyst you will have the opportunity to complete market research among experts in the industry and create financial models for the firm.
* Industry research and company valuation
* Prepare, complete, and ensure financial models are accurate to better assist the team
* Deal negotiation support
* Due diligence facilitation
* Involvement in marketing activities of the firm
We are seeking an experienced Investment Analyst who can help assist portfolio managers. This role is a chance to help assess risk and manage performance outcomes of multi asset portfolios.
* Research and identify new strategies for investment and asset classes
* Work with the global network of partners to create recommendations for portfolio management
* Prepare summaries of key risks for investors
* Work with other team mates of the sales team to ensure maximum quality of products for clients