One of the world's largest investment management groups is in need of an Equity Research Analyst. This position will be responsible for driving investment goals within the industrial and automotive industries in Japan.
* Partner with overseas equity research team
* Review and propose investment ideas
* Deliver written or spoken reports
* Oversee earnings models and information databases
* Participate in conferences, tours and company visits
* Provide helpful feedback to team members
A Relationship Analyst position is now available at a giant investment management firm. In this role, you will play a key role in ensuring effective relationships management and support for the company.
* Collaborate with management
* Deliver support to assigned clients
* Attend client meetings
* Work closely with cross-divisional teams
* Handle analysis regarding investment topics
* Ensure information transparency with key clients
* Master's degree in business administration or equivalent is prefer ...
A global financial services company is searching for an Investment Analyst. The person who enters this position will be accountable for overseeing a number of discretionary equity investments and portfolios.
* Assist with portfolio creation
* Partner with global teams
* Build multi-asset solutions based on customer needs
* Conduct financial analyses
* Take part in deploying new strategies with business functions
* Share technical insights with team members