Global investment bank and securities firm with an established presence in Japan and throughout the region is seeking an experienced auditor to join their team in Tokyo.
* Plan, execute and deliver audit reports in a timely manner, in accordance with internal audit and regulatory standards
* Review and approve the Business Monitoring Quarterly summary and serve as lead reviewer for all reviews
* Collaborate with teams across the business and determine impact on overall control environment and audit approach
* Manage audit activi ...
[Amsterdam] Japanese Speaking Cash-Management Sales Manager - Vice President
An international financial institution looks for Japanese speaking candidates to do Cash -Management & Transaction Banking Sales as a Vice President in Amsterdam.
• Understand cash flow of customer and promote cash management solutions. This will include but not limited to promoting bank connectivity tools, interface solutions, FX and deposits etc.
• Marketing will be conducted either via visits, telephone, and e-mail according to situation. ...
This is a Graduate trainee programme (18 months) in the Compliance Department. The role is for New Graduates or someone with less than on year work experience. Financial Services experience is not required to apply.
As a graduate trainee at Compliance Tokyo, you will get insight in the various functions of the Company with a focus on working in the Compliance Team in Tokyo. Your job purpose is focused but not limited to:
* Assist in managing the Compliance function of Tokyo Branch. Regulatory rules under purview include banking co ...