One of the worlds largest luxury fashion holdings company is looking for Java developers to join their rapidly growing Japan Team. Get a chance to work with international team members enhance your skills in one of the most reputable company in the industry.
* Responsible for back-end side software development including programming, product maintenance and testing;
* Responsible for enhancement and maintenance of existing e-commerce system;
* Provide technical design and ownership of software projects;
* Communicate with local an ...
A leading eCommerce company is looking to hire a Web Application Engineer. The applicant chosen for this role will be responsible for handling logistics systems development in order to enhance logistics and warehouse services.
* Define requirements
* Conduct development and testing for the company's logistic services
* Oversee the operation of the service
* Supervise off-site vendor staff
* 3+ years of Java programming experience
* 3+ years of experience in Linux command line operation
* Experience ...
A Solution Architect position is now available at an international telecommunications company. In this role, you will play a key role in developing and implementing effective designs and solutions to enhance the user experience.
* Oversee the creation of solutions
* Conduct user technology analysis to establish business goals
* Provide risk analysis
* Collaborate with the core team
* Deliver proposals and presentations to customers
* Share expertise internally
An US-based technology firm is searching for an Account Manager. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for generating sales through working with distributors, reseller and other relevant third parties.
* Drive sales quota
* Foster relationships with new and existing accounts
* Prepare key reports
* Ensure forecast and analysis accuracy
* Liaise with channel partners and provide support
* Work with cross-functional teams to define customer expectations
A Cyber Security Engineer role is now available at large IT company. The person who enters this position will be accountable for handling security issues that come from SIEM or product portals on a regular basis.
* Perform security check for multiple products including Fortinet, TrendMicro and Windows
* Establish alert rules
* Take part in log inspections
* Handle URL categorisation
* Process antivirus requests
* Hand in incident reports and initiate improvement plans