An international industrial manufacturing company is in need of a Business Development Engineer. The candidate selected for this role will be responsible for onboarding new customers or customer segments for the assigned area.
* Gather new contacts and relationships using various sources (lead generation, existing relationships, etc.)
* Ensure strong business relationships with customers, partners, and industry leaders
* Drive product development based on customer needs
* Oversee CRM projects as needed
* Establish global ...
A major photography equipment manufacturer is searching for a R&D Manager. The chosen applicant will be responsible for driving innovative and technical business projects in many countries within the APAC region.
* Manage an assigned software platform
* Build strong relationships with external IT agencies
* Ensure efficient photobooth set-up for vendors
* Drive new software platform implementation program
* Forecast issues and provide solutions
* Master's degree in engineering
* 7+ years of work exp ...
* Manage the two primary client's business in Japan for Mining High Horse Power.
* Facilitate and host global business meetings outside of Japan with their senior executives in both engineering and marketing
* Responsible for opportunity management which includes identifying new growth opportunities and managing new business growth for a key market segment or in a specified region or channel.
* Works with sales, marketing, and product leaders to identify strategies targeting growth by participating in efforts such as s ...
A Space Engineer role is now available at a leading aerospace manufacturing group. The chosen applicant will be accountable for developing and implementing system specifications to support a key function of company's spacecrafts.
* Adhere to existing requirements
* Conduct trade-off analyses and verification
* Ensure effective coordination of mechatronic sub-system and other systems
* Liaise with developers and suppliers to drive activities
* Oversee procurement status
* Lead system-level testing
A Package Manager position is now available at a global renewable energy organisation. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating communications between the engineering and project team and managing packages.
* Maintain schedule and budget control
* Evaluate designs, manufacturing control, installation, etc.
* Oversee package design and contract negotiation during development
* Take part in finding and resolving technical issues
* Work with contractors to implement HSSE project strategy
* Submit regul ...