A world-class semiconductor manufacturing firm is searching for a Procurement Program Manager. In this position, you will be accountable for planning and executing several key projects that support business objectives.
* Assist with site audits
* Ensure business process compliance to applicable standards
* Track and report business process status
* Investigate improvement areas
* Communicate with system level process team members
* Facilitate site process review on a regular basis
* Oversee local procedures and practi ...
An international industrial manufacturing company is in need of a Business Development Engineer. The candidate selected for this role will be responsible for onboarding new customers or customer segments for the assigned area.
* Gather new contacts and relationships using various sources (lead generation, existing relationships, etc.)
* Ensure strong business relationships with customers, partners, and industry leaders
* Drive product development based on customer needs
* Oversee CRM projects as needed
* Establish global ...
A multinational automotive parts manufacturing firm is looking for a Quality Supervisor. The chosen candidate will be responsible for handling online quality issues with customers on a regular basis.
* Tackle problems in a timely manner
* Assist the quality manager
* Deal with production line issues
* Provide leadership to team members
* Allocate tasks to members
* Manage inspection data and conduct analyses
* Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering
* 3+ years of experience in plant quality co ...
An international company within the safety industry is searching for a Functional Safety Engineer. In this position, you will be responsible for managing the creation, evaluation, or assessment for safety worth products for clients.
* Utilise methods and frameworks to drive engineering development
* Conduct evaluations for safety cases regarding complex software-intensive systems
* Conduct training events for functional safety and related topics
* Mentor junior engineering personnel
* Oversee business development activiti ...
An exciting company working in the automotive industry is looking to hire a Lead Hardware Engineer. The person who enters this role will be responsible for overseeing regional mechanical engineering operations.
* Act as the leader during hardware engineering development procedures
* Implement engineering tools
* Assist OEM customers by answering questions
* Take part in manufacturing procedures
* Conduct validation tests
* Improve performance and cost for mass production design
A global internet service provider is looking for a Cloud Platform Product Manager. The person chosen for this role will be accountable for executing multiple product strategies to support business goals.
* Develop strategic roadmaps
* Establish goals and manage KPIs
* Take part in business planning
* Ensure strategies and projects are coordinated
* Drive product delivery
* Customise solution offerings with internal management
* 3+ years of product management and planning experience
* Expertise in ...