An exciting company working in the automotive industry is looking to hire a Lead Hardware Engineer. The person who enters this role will be responsible for overseeing regional mechanical engineering operations.
* Act as the leader during hardware engineering development procedures
* Implement engineering tools
* Assist OEM customers by answering questions
* Take part in manufacturing procedures
* Conduct validation tests
* Improve performance and cost for mass production design
An international industrial manufacturing company is in need of a Business Development Engineer. The candidate selected for this role will be responsible for onboarding new customers or customer segments for the assigned area.
* Gather new contacts and relationships using various sources (lead generation, existing relationships, etc.)
* Ensure strong business relationships with customers, partners, and industry leaders
* Drive product development based on customer needs
* Oversee CRM projects as needed
* Establish global ...
A multinational automotive parts manufacturing firm is looking for a Quality Supervisor. The chosen candidate will be responsible for handling online quality issues with customers on a regular basis.
* Tackle problems in a timely manner
* Assist the quality manager
* Deal with production line issues
* Provide leadership to team members
* Allocate tasks to members
* Manage inspection data and conduct analyses
* Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering
* 3+ years of experience in plant quality co ...