A multinational automotive parts manufacturing firm is looking for a Quality Supervisor. The chosen candidate will be responsible for handling online quality issues with customers on a regular basis.
* Tackle problems in a timely manner
* Assist the quality manager
* Deal with production line issues
* Provide leadership to team members
* Allocate tasks to members
* Manage inspection data and conduct analyses
* Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering
* 3+ years of experience in plant quality co ...
* Contribute Proteomics and Metabolomics Mass Spectrometry technical support.
* Manage the instrument, train and assist researchers in their operation of Mass Spectrometry.
* Provides support services related to Mass Spectrometry.
* Provides users with appropriate training and fair access to the Mass Spectrometry, monitor the usage of the facility.
* Daily communication with the users, hold periodical user meetings to encourage communication among the users for sharing understandings and solving problems.
* Maintenance and cle ...
a. To perform FEA complex calculations as per the State of the Art and following International Codes.
b. To provide strong and efficient support to Customer Service Department and to Engineering Leader and R&D Leader.
c. To develop state-of-the-art technical solutions to fulfill Client’s requirements to produce Calculation Notes.
d. To develop and maintain a high level of standardized rules for Stress Analysis.
- Not Applicable yet but, depending on his/her skills, the candidate could become Manager of our future Stress ...