An international chemical manufacturing company specialising in agriculture is searching for a Contract Manufacturing Specialist. In this position, you will be responsible for driving adoption of cost-effective formulation process technology.
* Create or implement process technology to increase manufacturing productivity
* Drive packaging creation
* Provide technical consultation regarding manufacturing site decisions
* Define specifications
* Track vendor performance and efficiency
* Assist with the development of risk ...
A global-leading logistics firm is searching for a Logistics Sales expert. The person who enters this role will be responsible for planning and executing a sales strategy on a global scale to drive business success.
* Work with management and internal teams to drive lead generation
* Build effective account plans
* Take part in customer visits
* Facilitate communication between regional account managers
* Provide support to ad-hoc tasks
* Hands on experience with a freight forwarding firm
* Sales ex ...
A global luxury goods manufacturer is searching for a Retail Operations Director. The selected candidate will be accountable for driving several project initiatives related to retail to enhance business performance as well as consumer experience.
* Track sales trends via sales analyses and KPI
* Partner with cross-divisional teams to solve issues
* Interact with offshore teams
* Manage tool installation at physical stores
* Improve store structure
* Monitor and achieve budgets
An Associate Director position is now available at a global pharmaceutical company. The person who enters this role will be responsible for planning and executing a key EHS strategy to drive business operations in Japan.
* Lead auditing procedures
* Optimise the EHS management system
* Share expertise with team members
* Handle EHS related issues
* Ensure communication transparency with all site members
* Work closely with external EHS agencies
* Bachelor's degree in safety or environment
* 5+ yea ...
You will lead the direct material sourcing (contract manufacturing, packaging, chemical) at the company. You are expected to work closely with all stakeholders especially with the production staff at Shizuoka plant to understand challenges and work on solutions to support their fast-growing business in electronics industry.
* In charge of daily sourcing operation between local suppliers and Japan
* Negotiate price and contracts
* Provide forecast and communicate to the suppliers on various sourcing issues related to materials