An international biotech organisation is searching for a Senior Buyer. The chosen applicant will be accountable for optimising stock levels through driving factory performance and service levels to support business goals.
* Partner with cross-functional teams including customer service, sales and marketing
* Lead inventory planning
* Process orders from retailers in a timely manner
* Participate in negotiations with suppliers
* Drive customer satisfaction
* Facilitate meetings with factories, shipping sites and supplier ...
An international manufacturing company is in need of a Warehouse & Distribution Supervisor. The chosen candidate will be responsible for overseeing and maintaining standard operating procedures in market warehouses.
* Ensure financial goals are met by establishing department budgets
* Communicate with external parties to ensure performance levels and KPI goals are met
* Evaluate freight service provider effectiveness and develop improvement strategy as needed
* Meet with regional management to share local performance report ...
A Warehouse Manager position is now available at an exciting start-up. The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing an effective warehouse team and act as a business owner.
* Manage warehouse procedures
* Ensure warehouse operations meet SLAs and KPIs
* Define operation targets and process optimisation plans
* Ensure adherence to workplace health and safety processes
* Manage resources in an efficient manner
* Organise facility maintenance as needed
A global fashion brand is in need of a Wholesale Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for generating new independent accounts for an assigned brand to drive business growth.
* Act as an initial point of contact for wholesales partners
* Build trusted relationships with clients
* Meet sales goals
* Conduct sales performance evaluation
* Manage specific accounts on e regular basis
* Prepare customer call schedule
* Partner with operations and customer care teams
A multinational pharmaceutical firm is in need of a Demand and Fulfilment Analyst. In this role, you will be responsible for completing a number of analysis in order to forecast effectively and add value to the business.
* Lead demand forecasting process in adherence to standards
* Manage stock at distribution centres to mitigate risks
* Troubleshoot and make reports
* Assist internal and external partners in sales and operation planning
* Ensure forecast accuracy
* Deal with data entry and validation