Develop your skills in sales and relationship management through one the leading International Education/Publishing business in Japan
* Maintaining relationship with key clients, partners
* Create sales planning and innovate new ideas
* Identify new opportunities to be responsive to the change in market situation and competitor activities
* Bachelors degree required
* Fluent in English and Japanese
* 2 to 3 years B2B sales experience
* Good communication and negotiation skills
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for sales activities in Japan and Korea.
* The main responsibility of this position is new business development and account management of existing customers
* Responsible for overall volumes/GP for assigned customers and territory
* Responsible for business development from new and existing customers
* Account management of existing business
* Set up targets of growth agreed by management, develop solutions to customers
* Plan and create strategic sales activities to the target ...