The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for sales activities in Japan and Korea.
* The main responsibility of this position is new business development and account management of existing customers
* Responsible for overall volumes/GP for assigned customers and territory
* Responsible for business development from new and existing customers
* Account management of existing business
* Set up targets of growth agreed by management, develop solutions to customers
* Plan and create strategic sales activities to the target ...
Develop the business across multiple properties in Tokyo through conducting various sales activities and working closely with the Director of Sales and Marketing
* Business development, acquiring new client as key accounts
* Maintain relationship with existing accounts, manage contract renewals
* Conducting sales calls and join various networking events
* Understanding the market and responsive towards competitor activities
* Bachelor's degree required
* At least 1 year working experience in hotel and hospital ...