- Be providing weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales report to sales manager
The will be managing existing key account(JOEM). The candidate will be also providing monthly revenue report to sales manager in the team. The candidate is also responsible for developing relationships with existing clients.
This role will overlook the overall business functions of Japan branch with dotted report line to management team in headquarter.
* Responsible for managing all operations within a country. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
* Creating annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business operating plan for monthly, quarterly or annual targets for revenue, profits and cash.
* Recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training.
* Involv ...
This role is in charge of engaging existing customer accounts and developing new business through proactive sales strategies.
* Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organising daily work schedule in CRM to call on existing or potential customers
* Giving value sales presentations, identify suitable products/solutions
* Preparing monthly forecast
* Negotiating price/payment terms/installation and invoicing timing of all opportunities with customers
* Resolves customer complain ...
The position will take ownership of assigned partners and territory to develop relationships using technology advantages. The position will be in charge of managing the sales revenue and grow the sales team in Japan.
* Develop the technical expertise in solutions and technologies to apply to solution sales concept for customers engagement and business development
* Obtain profitable revenue growth via value propositions versus competition
* Take initiative to reach buyers/decision makers for small and mid-sized deals and end ...