The position requires a wide range of administrative services activities to contribute to the functionality and appearance of the office.
* Manage office and vendors in expansion projects, rental space
* Perform quality control inspections
* Support department manager and team members
* Arrange travel and events
* Bachelor's Degree
* 5+ years' experience in office management or other relevant fields
* Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent communication skills in both En ...
A leading financial services organisation is looking to hire a Head of Compliance. The person who enters this role will be responsible for maintaining compliance and risk management controls and procedures.
* Create and manage the corporate compliance program
* Develop and edit compliance procedures and guidelines
* Give input regarding compliance issues
* Take part in compliance projects and reviews as needed
* Attend regular meetings with international and regional teams
* Coordinate training for staff regarding regul ...
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for defining metrics to measure the health and success of the product. You will also in charge of Identifying key levers to grow businesses using promotional mechanisms.
* Define and execute a robust and comprehensive strategy, product roadmap, and business plan for the business
* Create a product roadmap and execute on product vision to grow the business
* Define metrics to measure the health and success of the product
* Identify key levers to grow businesses using promotional ...
A multinational automotive parts manufacturing firm is looking for a Quality Supervisor. The chosen candidate will be responsible for handling online quality issues with customers on a regular basis.
* Tackle problems in a timely manner
* Assist the quality manager
* Deal with production line issues
* Provide leadership to team members
* Allocate tasks to members
* Manage inspection data and conduct analyses
* Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering
* 3+ years of experience in plant quality co ...
An international IT consulting company is searching for a Network Engineer. The person who enters this role will play the role of lead administrator and handle technical tower matters for customers.
* Drive timely communication and resolution
* Oversee teams and vendors
* Manage daily operations
* Submit regular status reports to leadership
* Conduct root cause analysis
* Handle major changes in-person
* 5+ years of relevant experience
* Experience setting up and maintaining network devices
* Ex ...