This position is responsible for integration of HR Operations and services, facilitating new HR initiatives and working closely with local, regional and global stakeholders. This position will provide operational supervision and support for HR projects and initiatives.
* manage a team
* vendor management
* stakeholder management
* project management at regional and local level
* provide consultation across a variety of HR functions including operations, payroll, benefits as well as compliance
* multitask depending on the sit ...
A worldwide chemical company is now hiring for the position of Talent Manager. The selected candidate will be responsible for implementing various learning and development initiatives while recruiting new talents across Japan.
* Promote company's culture and value through training programs
* Liaise with HR team and external trainers to design programs
* Define departmental leaning requirements
* Ensure adherence to corporate principles
* Manage budget allocation
* Collaborate with recruitment companies
An exciting management consulting firm is searching for an RPO Recruiter. The successful candidate will be accountable for accelerating the recruitment process to increase potential candidates and customers.
* Adhere to brand recruitment process while using SE tools
* Create cross-channel sourcing plans
* Take part in competency interviews
* Develop talent pools
* Engage with clients, HR and HM partners on a regular basis
* Provide support to teammates
This role will support the matrix organisation by providing insights to the company's capability to optimise resources from an HR perspective. Partnering with local and global counterparts, prioritising employee engagement and driving various workforce strategies will be important to this job.
* employee engagement initiatives
* support counterparts on the retail and corporate side
* drive various HR initiatives
* coach and develop managers to expand people management capabilities
* talent management activities
* support emp ...
Senior HR Manager position in a global travel management company
* Managing the employee life cycle; recruitment, on-boarding, engagement, developments to off-boarding
* Planning and organising the activities and actions of the HR department
* Be both strategic and operational in HR management
* Be responsible of Talent Management & Talent Development projects
* Cooperate with leaders of different department to provide HR advice/guidance on various aspects
- Min. 8 years of relevant experience with at least 3 y ...