The Japanese Bilingual Analyst will be responsible in processing accounts payable transactions. Tasks and responsibilities may include:
• Invoice processing, time and expense, payments and vendor data type of transactions
• Acting as knowledge recipient and subject matter expert for accounts payable processes
• Assisting in the identification, assessment and resolution of complex issues
• Assessing and resolving non-standard and standard issues within the processes
• Relating to management teams and escalating issues beyond the normal s ...
The Japanese Bilingual Senior Analyst for Finance and Accounting will be responsible in supervising the delivery of all accounts payable activities and assisting the accounts payables leaders in meeting the target. Tasks and responsibilities include:
• Supervising the activities performed by the regular accounts payables processing Team within Manila Delivery Centers
• Providing assistance to and coaching team members regularly
• Monitoring and mentoring team members, and creating performance improvement plans to help meet the production targe ...
You are an accounting expert looking for a step up to becoming an accounting manager within 2 years. You will be responsible for general accounting operation including AP, AR, GL closing, and financial reporting to Singapore and Swiss.
* monthly quarterly and annual closing
* AP, AR, GL
* financial reporting to Swiss HQ and Singapore, regional controlling office
* Experienced in closing the book
* Business level English Proficiency
* Fluent level Japanese Proficiency
A Financial Business Partner role is now available at a large pharmaceutical firm. The selected applicant will be responsible for ensuring analytical reports are delivered to company's key stakeholders in a timely manner.
* Oversee business performance and create reports
* Lead budgeting, forecasting and planning
* Collaborate with other business partners to analyse financial data
* Build meaningful financial models for partners
* Act as a point of contact for clients
* Identify areas of opportunities to increase analyt ...
A multinational financial services company is looking to fill a Head of IR position. The selected candidate will play a key role in overseeing all financial activities that support brand's public image.
* Build agenda for communications with investors
* Report company's status to investors
* Seek potential business opportunities through networking
* Lead financial analyst meetings
* Answer questions during meetings
* Prepare press coverage
* Bachelor's degree in finance, marketing, corporate communi ...