As the part of the technical support team based in Tokyo, you will provide Support for partners and end customers via telephone, e-mail, and web Ability to manage a high work volume with time bound constraints Analysis problems.
* Provide Support for partners and end customers via telephone, e-mail, and web Ability to manage a high work volume with time bound constraints Analysis problems and identifies solutions by utilizing databases of existing issues, debugging tools and simple or moderate lab simulations.
* Provide Tier 2/3 tec ...
A major industrial IT company is looking to fill a Support Engineer position. The selected applicant will provide timely and effective support to both domestic and global customers.
* Manage technical inquiries via phone or email
* Partner with support teams in Japan and overseas
* Explain and instruct customers on product features
* Provide English and Japanese translations for online guides, manuals and product-related documents
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical field
* Hands-on experie ...
Provide service stability and recovery involving network infrastructure within the financial world. Run regional day to day operations across network technology products and ensuring that change activities are planned, implemented and handed over without service impact.
* Identifying possible network issues that may arise
* Liaising with vendors and team in order to resolve the problems or project progess
* Assessing existing network infrastructure, review, amend and drive service improvement plan for problematic network areas.
Network Engineer will collaborate to build a comprehensive and streamlined networking infrastructure. Network architecture and design, network automation, end-to-end lifecycle management, device configurations, upgrades, and replacements across all datacenters and offices and branches Working with a culturally diverse and geographically distributed team to achieve a common goal in an agile delivery fashion Flexible working
* Network engineering, operations, and monitoring function throughout the environment.
* Provides network engin ...
Regardless of what industry, how big the company is, at some point in your career, you will come across a Cisco Device. Outside of the commonly used Cisco phones, our client is looking for a candidate with a network background that will help support, troubleshoot and resolve network issues of Cisco network equipment.
If you want to work with Enterprise level devices and looking for a company to progress your career, APPLY NOW!
Support, troubleshoot and resolve network issues from:
As a Network Engineer for our client, you will have the chance to be involved in global projects or big-scale domestic projects with a team of highly-skilled talents from various countries. Within this global company, you have the opportunity to utilize your skills, grow with the team and boost your career!
Our client is looking for Network Engineer with various backgrounds so apply before the position fills up!
Join a global voice infrastructure project in a financial services firm. Our client is looking to migrate to IPC and the project is scheduled to last for several years. Apply for a long-term engagement
* L3 Voice Operations engineer will be responsible for supporting global voice infrastructure, including incident/problem/change management and project leadership.
* Support responsibilities will include level 3 troubleshooting, analysis, and remediation, support of L1 and L2 teams for incident escalations, communicati ...
Oversees the project by managing a team of engineers and outside stakeholders while making sure the project is on time, in budget and comply to all the requirements. The job requires a certain level of passion and flexibility and the ability to communicate vertically and horizontally.
This exciting role suits you who wants to develop and be a part of a global environment and the privilege of working from the comfort of your home.
* Oversees software development project from planning, implementation to project delivery
* Be a ...
Network Infrastructure engineer will be working in a team environment to ensure daily operations run smoothly, maintain and upgrade networks, firewalls, equipment for head office, and other branches.
The network infrastructure team, participation in in-house projects, daily operation work and change work related to networks, firewalls, VPN equipment in data centers, networks and lines in head office buildings and branch office buildings. Support a life insurance network and promote operations in cooperation with international engineer ...