● Write, edit, and proofread content for reading, listening, speaking, and writing tests according to detailed test specifications.
● Take part in editorial meetings in which proposed content (sometimes your own) is critiqued and revised.
● Assign and manage subcontracted work, evaluating the performance of item writers and providing feedback.
● Train, manage, and evaluate examiners and test markers.
● Grade responses from speaking and writing tests.
● Assist at public test sites as an administrator or examiner.
● Report to senior edi ...
The Eiken Foundation of Japan seeks experienced writers/editors for full-time positions developing content for English-proficiency tests.
The atmosphere in our office can be quite intense due to the high-stakes nature of the tests we produce. Successful candidates will be flexible and well-organized, thrive under pressure, meet deadlines, and care deeply about spelling, grammar, punctuation, and style. You will work as part of a team of committed, professional editors of various nationalities, gain expertise in language-test develo ...
Lead the Public Affairs strategy and lead policy creation in relation to government and patient support systems. Lead involvement in patient groups.
* Lead Public Affairs and sustainability teams
* Develop and implement Public Affairs strategy for Japan
* Represent Japan business within the global public affairs network
* Closely partner with global internal stakeholders
* Work with external stakeholders including but not limited to politicians, other government and industrial group members