A worldwide medical device manufacturing company is searching for a Product Manager. The chosen applicant will plan and implement a key product strategy and oversee the whole cycle of multiple product marketing programs.
* Meet sales and growth targets
* Modify and improve the programs as needed
* Work closely with sales and distribution partners to leverage commercial projects
* Conduct review and assessment for each program
* Partner with overseas colleagues to coordinate product management and manufacturing
* Ensure ...
A worldwide manufacturer of medical devices is looking for a Senior Product Manager. The ideal candidate will be accountable for ensuring the successful management of a designated product line to support company growth.
* Design and implement marketing plans
* Maintain KOL relationships
* Conduct competitive analysis and profiling
* Plan customer visits with sales personnel
* Create product promotional materials
* Provide mentorship to junior colleagues
As a Demand Planner, you will play a key role in the Medical Device supply chain for developing and communicating a consensus forecast for your portfolio of products. You will be tasked to integrate historical data, market trends, and strategic plans that are collected throughout the S&OP process. Stakeholder relationship building will be a key asset for this role to ensure constant communication and optimal inventory levels.
* Develop SKU-level operational forecasts
* Lead the local S&OP process to ensure alignment between business ...
Proactively solve study related clinical site issues, recommends and communicates corrective action ensuring successful protocol level execution of SMM deliverables involving startup, execution, and closeout of studies.
Monitors activities conducted by clinical investigative sites
Conducts site qualification, initiation, interim monitoring and study closeout visits for Phase 1-4 studies i
Ensures quality of data submitted from study sites
- BA/BS degree required, preferably in a health or science ...