As TA Specialist, you will manage end-to-end recruitment cycle, actively partnering with internal and external stakeholders throughout APAC to recommend strategies matching with company culture and values. You will also be an active player in HR strategy building and Organizational Development projects, such as employer branding and culture change.
* Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand business goals and talent needs
* Review and improve recruitment strategies
* Identify areas of development and solve complex rec ...
1 To support the GM in delivering the people plan (including employee development) and providing transactional support for the HR delivery of initiatives, projects and organisational changes.
2 Working closely with each functional manager (and store manager) to develop and implement effective recruiting plans, identifying requirements, attracting qualified candidates, effectively filling vacancies and reviewing the effectiveness of recruiting activities.
3 To ensure the accuracy of employee informat ...
A Training Coordinator position is now open at a global consumer goods company. The selected candidate will be in charge of all general and functional training for the local manufacturing facility.
* Liaise with offshore team to build understanding around the new learning management system
* Schedule, implement and track trainings
* Ensure smooth onboarding and coordination among all participating functions
* Obtain learning management curator certification
* Partner with HR and technical training team to organise trainin ...
Hiring freelance recruiter / those who have no experience also welcome/