Our client is looking for a candidate with good Data Engineering and AWS experience for the Data Engineer position. You will be responsible for building ETL processes, maintaining data structures, and creating dashboards and reports in a cloud based environment.
* Building ETL processes to extract data from a wide variety of sources
* Maintaining database and datalake structures
* Creating dashboards and reports by using data visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, etc.
* Communication with a wide range of stakehold ...
As a Solution Consultant you will be directly responsible for providing customers with product and solution advise during the pre-sales process. You will be actively involved in the acquisition, retainment and support of customers.
* Assist the sales team with understanding and responding to enterprise customer needs.
* Participate in the sales lifecycle to strategically acquire customers.
* Demonstrate the product and tailor it to prospects and existing customers. This will be online as well as eventually on-site.
As a Team Leader for Customer Support you will be directly responsible for the support of large-scale customers in both domestic and global firms, and will need to manage multiple cases, keep track of the processing of support tickets and supervise team members.
* Mentor and train support team members on technical and product knowledge and security procedures/policies.
* Keep track of the progress of Tier 1 assigned cases and provide guidance to team members to resolve issues.
* Review cases that Support team members plan to e ...