• Design and implement Windows infrastructure
• Design in implement Active Directory infrastructure
• Active Directory architecture design for large organization.
• Integrate Windows infrastructure components like DNS, DHCP, WINS etc.
• Migration of Active Directory from 2003 to 2008
• Interaction with Customer technical architects on regular basis for design sign offs and technical discussions.
• Lead a team of technical consultants
- To provide 1st line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Logging / verifying customer details Identifying the issue and categorizing / prioritize the incident
- Creating a ticket in CRM tool like ServiceNow Referring KB for workaround / resolution and attempting resolution Ticke ...
- Able to work independently in both SharePoint online and On Prem, File Services.
- Having support experience, resolving tickets with in the SLA.
- Experience is migration from On perm to SharePoint online using 3rd party tools.
- Experience in PowerShell, Yammer, OneDrive, External Sharing issues.
- Having basic knowledge on development in SharePoint On Perm and Online.
- Strong problem solving skills including critical thinking, analysis, ability to work well under pressure and work on multiple pro ...
【Key skills required for the job】
- Network Voice and Collaboration Admin (For Voice Engineer mandatory)
- As an administrator, you should be able to handle first point escalation for all technical and process issues.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise wherever required. Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
- Plan and schedule Changes, Coordinating with different stakeholders.
- Perform RCA for Major Incidents related to his / her tower
- Follow quality / security process defined for the e ...
Recruiting an【Active Directory Engineer】with good experience in analysis, implementation, and maintenance of Site and services and excellent troubleshooting skills.
【What you need for this role】
• Strong experience using Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy.
• Troubleshooting knowledge of replication issues
• Knowledge of DCHP setup and troubleshooting, Active Directory/Domain Controller Configuration.
• Establish and implement policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure Windows system security.
• Strong knowledge of ...
- Understand the ITSM landscape of the Customer and understand In-scope ITIL processes to be designed
- Provide ITIL best practice service management consulting at a strategic, design, and operational level for the Customer’s environment
- Understand the specific Process requirements of the Customer and gather the required inputs on Customer’s people, practices and processes, Organization structure, ITIL Tools in-use, as-is process, details on current Vendors
- Prepare the Process definition plan, identify the ...
EIRE Systems is seeking to hire an Information Technology Infrastructure Engineer in Tokyo to support our well known Japanese multinational professional services enterprise client. If you have experience managing a global infrastructure network, with hands-on experience in enterprise IT support and service delivery and are looking for your next move, this could be the role for you.
Role and Responsibilities:
The IT Technician is responsible to deliver IT services, that support end-user computing and to contribute to IT projects within the company.
A Sales Director position is now available at an exciting technology company. In this role you will be responsible for finding new leads and closing business deals for the company's facial recognition technology.
* Conduct price negotiations
* Boost the company's market share
* Create sales and marketing strategy
* Monitor sales operations using CRM systems and provide reports to business leadership
* Develop strong business relationships with customers
* Support internal teams on product delivery
A global telecommunications organisation is looking to hire a Platform Engineer. The person who enters this role will be responsible for utilising technical knowledge to assist platforms used by the company's technology.
* Conduct troubleshooting
* Manage new technology review
* Provide input to drive performance optimisation
* Drive system management, deployment, or tracking automation
* Create and execute infrastructure strategy
* Complete ad-hoc tasks