～Intellectual Property Professional～
【Purpose & Overall relevance for the organization】
Provide Intellectual Property services to the company Group to support company Japan by independently supporting the Director Intellectual Property Asia Pacific.
-Responsible for day-to-day Intellectual Property matters of company's Japan including counselling of
inventors, contract review (IP), patent prosecution, infringement/ validity research, and dispute
avoidance withou ...
As a member of a team, the legal counsel will handle various agreements and provide legal advice centred around commercial real estate, while reporting to the Japan General Counsel.
* Negotiate, draft and review various commercial and real estate agreements
* Advise the different business teams on legal and regulatory matters
* Draft resolutions and other corporate documents of stakeholders meetings
* Communicate with the Global Legal Team to discuss and implement global policies
This individual will be in charge of all local legal matters including various contracts,
* Negotiate, draft and implement various complex contracts, relevant to EPC, services, IP etc...
* Offer legal advice to operations and sales business units and regional stakeholders on various issues including disputes.
* Support the implementation of a compliance system
* Qualified Attorney with at least 4 years PQE in private practice or in house.
* Experience with EPC or Civil engineering experience and preferably JV an ...
- Drafting financial documents
- Developing relationships with clients, gaining knowledge on client’s businesses and economic drivers
- Engaging in business development activities, seeking opportunities for new work