A key member of the global HR team, this critical role will provide HR support to our Japan employee population; currently 60+ and growing. This generalist role will require excellent HR knowledge across multiple disciplines and be comfortable working in an international environment as the SME, possessing the ability to provide insights on local HR practice that result in positive business impact
What you will do at Ciena?
As the onsite HR resource, your role will be varied and require you to demonstrate excellent collaboration skills working with a ...
Deliver the generalist HR function including but not limited to talent management, leadership skills, coaching, engagement, retention, OHS case management, investigations and conflict resolution
Responsible for driving all learning & development, training and employee development activities. Implement and administers training programs, best practices and procedures to all levels of employees.
Work with HR Director Asia to deliver annual performance review and remuneration review process
Perform monthly payroll, time and attendance functions and to exe ...
Key duties and responsibilities as an HR Admin Manager:
- Managing onboarding processes
- In charge of payroll & benefits administration (using a vendor), social, health and labour administration
- Owning the internal HR employee data system
- Enhancing HR administrative workflow systems
- Overall administration support to Japan HR
- Managing 2 Admin staff ...