As a Finance and Administration Manager, you will participate to the launching of the new International Convention & Exhibition Center by developing the sales and managing some exhibitions/events.
Your main responsibilities shall be (list non exhaustive):
* Responsible for the achievement of the financial objectives of our company
* Prepare annual budget and business plan, analyze variance and provide recommendations to company management
* Responsible for financial re ...
An international electronics manufacturer is looking to hire a Pricing Analyst. The person who enters this role will be responsible for handling various pricing matters such as price verification, reporting, etc.
* Handle price verification
* Assess price cut data
* Develop relevant reports
* Monitor credit limits
* Submit reports to global leaders for approval
* Provide updates to local and global stakeholders
* Bachelor's degree or above in accounting, finance, or a business-related field
* 3+ y ...
Your new company
A Fortune 500 biotechnology company has a fantastic opportunity for a junior finance professional to join their Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team. Our client is growing steadily with global revenues of over 20 billion USD and are based a short walk from JR and Toei Subway lines.
Your new role
As financial analyst you will be providing forecast and analysis for for revenue and commercial P&L for our clients Medical Devices business. You will also be responsible for su ...
A respected publishing organisation is searching for an Analyst. This position will be responsible for working with the finance team to conduct sales reporting, analysis, and CRM administration.
* Create pipeline and sales dashboards for senior management
* Oversee reporting and analysis for point of sale metrics
* Manage projects to improve operational efficiency via process automation and improvement
* Act as the initial point of contact for all CRM matters
* Conduct monitoring and maintenance of CRM systems to ensure q ...
A growing company in the health care business is searching for a COO to act as the main support to the CEO. The candidate who enters the COO role will work with the CEO to drive the company vision, set actionable performance goals, ensure compliance to local business requirements, etc.
* Conduct analysis of internal operations and find opportunities for process enhancement
* Lead strategies to guide the business to success
* Increase company's operating capabilities to exceed customer satisfaction and retention targets
* Ev ...
An international consulting company is looking to hire a Business Analyst. The selected applicant will be responsible for coordinating with technical professionals and stakeholders in order to create business analysis reports.
* Communicate with technical professionals and stakeholders to gain an understanding of scope, requirements, etc.
* Create solution presentations, use cases, and technical designs
* Write and manage business analysis and design documents
* Work with the relevant teams on strategy development, issue re ...