A Financial Analyst position is now available at a multinational consumer goods company. The person who enters this role will be responsible for overseeing relevant financial activities to ensure operational efficiency.
* Conduct financial analysis for the assigned client
* Develop financial strategies
* Handle profit and loss forecasting
* Collaborate with internal colleagues to ensure profitability
* Complete financial reports and statements
* Work with global teams to ensure data accuracy
As an Associate Brand Manager you will be responsible for leading important projects to grow local business in Japan.
* Lead New Product Development from innovation to execution
* Partner and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
* Plan and develop full year activity plans
* Lead and plan efficient investment plan to achieve the business goals within the budget
* 4-5 years brand marketing experience
* Experience of working with cross functional team/regional team
* Lead all the executions for t ...
A stand-alone Trade Marketing Manager position, this job will play a key role in achieving company sales target & category growth through developing BTL strategies within brands guidelines as well as customer's & shopper's expectations.
* Drive "Best in Class" vision at the Point of Sale
* Yearly Promotions Planning / Management
* Evaluation on activation's
* Cross-functional communication
* Coordinate communication of price, product, pack changes, etc to sales team & trade.
* Plan in coordination with Marketing and Sales th ...
A global company operating in the FMCG sector is looking to fill a Sr. Product Developer position. The person who enters this role will be responsible for collecting and utilising customer data to drive business growth.
* Gain knowledge of customer needs and competitor trends
* Use product and customer knowledge to create credible claims and demonstrations
* Utilise customer data to identify product design specifications
* Foster sustainable relationships with technology and commercial teams
* Develop brand knowledge and ...
A multinational consumer goods company is searching for an R&D Operations Assistant. The person who enters this position will be accountable for delivering R&D assistance to achieve portfolio success.
* Ensure effective collaboration with key business partners
* Align key projects with corporate standards
* Ensure R&D operations are completed in accordance with the schedule
* Assist with KPI monitoring and reporting activities
* Handle multiple project management
* Drive project delivery success
The SCM Supervisor will be responsible for all supply Chain related operations to ensure smooth and cost effective Supply Chain service to internal and external customers.
* Manage the delivery from the port to the warehouse to the retail stores in Japan
* Manage the delivery towards the customers
* Work together with 3PL partners at the warehouse
* Review the performance of the logistics operations
* Take part in demand planning and forecasting of the products
* Lead a team of 2-3 people
The role is supporting the payroll (but processing is done by an external company, EPCS). So this is working with them to provide the documents they need, onboarding new employees, preparing documents/letter for employees (like childcare forms), checking timesheets, etc