A global cosmetics organisation is searching for a Digital and eCommerce Expert. The successful applicant will be in charge of updating current eCommerce sites into a new digital platform. This position is based in Tokyo.
* Oversee project management initiatives
* Transform the needs of the business into actionable and useful solutions
* Provide operational assistance to eCommerce solutions
* Aid in maintaining non-eCommerce websites
* Stay up to date with the most recent developments in the digital sector
* Utilise int ...
One of the world's most recognisable consumer brands is seeking a Financial Controller. The selected candidate will oversee all aspects of procure to pay, order to cash and record to report for the region.
* Manage various accounting operations including billing, A/R, A/P, GL, cost accounting, inventory accounting and revenue recognition
* Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual books close
* Work on journal entries regarding accounting closing and GL maintenance
* Share valuable financial information of th ...
This role will be responsible for developing and implementing HR policies and programs related to talent management, talent acquisition, training and development. In this position, you will need to partner with various stakeholders to understand business strategies and needs then make recommendations and decisions that promote HR initiatives in line with the strategic goals of the business.
* stakeholder management
* support employee relations
* support recruitment
* support training & development
* consult and advise on HR ma ...
The Media Planning Manager will be responsible for driving reach, effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation in advertising, and implementing a media strategy that enhances brand positioning, awareness, and relevance.
* Consumer Insights: Analyses and turns consumer and media data into insights, and ensures they are addressed through media strategy, buying, and campaigns.
* Media Management & Touch point Planning: Develops and implements a country-specific advertising plan, manages media agency and works with local Marketing Team, ot ...
The Marketing Senior Manager will lead marketing initiatives, manage advertising agencies and collaborate with various departments to drive business growth. The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of marketing management experience and be a team player with a positive attitude.
* Manage marketing budget and review performance on a monthly/quarterly basis.
* Plan and execute sales promotions, advertising and branding initiatives.
* Develop and implement marketing policies.
* Collaborate with HQ and regional offices, as w ...
Candidate will be responsible for communication between consumers and brand - as Customer Service Assistant, and support Sales Manager and the team - as Sales Assistant.
The customer support is operated in Japanese by phone / e-mails. The ultimate goal is to provide positive customer experiences by enhancing relationships between them. We also expect this candidate to communicate with our international distributors or our other offices in English (mostly by e-mails) to collect required information, process orders etc.