■Online Interview Available■
Galileo is looking for full-time bilingual engineers (Japanese is a must) with high communication skills to help with the growing business demands of our partner companies.
Currently, our partners in both the Nagoya and Tokyo area are looking for bilingual IT engineers with strong experience in their respective field.
This is a long term position.
*We are currently only accepting applications from applicants in Japan or applicants with a valid Japanese work visa
* Participate in a wide variety of initiatives and contributes to design strategy concepts and development
* Focus on learning and improving in the areas of research, concept development, brand strategy, design, execution, and visualisation
* Directly oversee junior creative team
* 4+ years of experience in designing, preferably in packaging design
* Must currently hold a valid Japanese working visa
* Fluent in Japanese and English
* Flexible and able to work o ...
As head of vendor onboarding, you will be responsible for the vendors (restaurants, ...).
* Establishing forecasts and meeting staffing needs
* Manage and Optimize costs for onboarding / supply activities
* Standardization, optimization and roll-out of processes
* Project Management of strategic improvements and pushes
* Launch initiatives to remove inefficiencies and redundancies within local processes
* Setting and meeting performance targets for speed / efficiency and quality
* Ownership of cost / budget implications
The Client Services team is a global group of account management professionals who specialize in the areas of Website, Software, eLearning and Gaming Localization, Website Development, Enterprise-wide Relationships and Program Management. The Client Services team is seeking a goal-oriented, energetic and talented individual who has a passion for problem solving. The Account Manager retains and grows client relationships and orchestrates the project lifecycle, for projects in over 100 languages.
- Respond to client requests for new p ...
- Greet visitors and direct them to the right person
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, preparing documents, maintaining inventory of office supplies and ordering as necessary
- Keep the office, reception area, conference room neat and clean – including main door, lift hall and windows
- Record and handle all incoming and outgoing couriers; organize international shipments; collect, send, sort & distribute mail
- Perform accounting tasks;
- Prepare necessary payment slips, liaise with appropriat ...