We are looking for a help-desk Engineer who can provide technical support on PC, Mobile and related device for end users. We have a very stable IT team in our Tokyo office and want someone can join us as soon as possible.
We are looking for a candidate who has knowledge of infrastructure in networking including LAN, WAN and Wi-Fi. This person has to be very collaborative, working closely not only with the IT teams in the region but also with vendors and suppliers.
* Primary responsibility to manage the network (WAN, LAN and Wireless) with regional requirements, working within the Global and Regional guidelines
* Responsible for network infrastructure to support store opening, relocation, and close.
* Support various infrastructure-related projects ...
- Handling Merchandising planning and controlling for all products, as well as product allocations between boutiques and ensuring that products are supplied with Retail/Wholesale needs.
- Provide a great support to the Retail / Wholesale business in Japan.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Sales projections (Monitor and analysis)
- Order Planning
- Inventory Management (Annual planning and monthly check)
- Novelty implementation and launch planning
- Product portfolio management
- Merchandising coordination and negotiation for important exhibition / H ...
Our client is a luxury company with a strong track record of success. They are seeking for a 1st level application support engineer who can engage with end-users to ensure the issues reported are fully understood.
- Perform application routine maintenance or to resolve routine issues.
- Monitoring support: Check monthly logs of key applications, ensure data accuracy and report errors if any.
- Gather end-users change requirements; understand and investigate the requirements and the impacts to systems and/or daily processes, in coord ...
Opportunity to join a world leading luxury watch & jewellery brand as the country head.
Managing the business in Japan and building the brand awareness further across all product categories
* Bilingual with Japanese at business advanced level and English at conversational level
* Luxury experience is NOT required! But a background in marketing and brand building is
* You will either be at manager level at a large organisation, director level at a mid size company or General manager at a small company