* Lead ocean freight operations while applying operational excellence and implementing kaizen measures
* Manage customer relationships by handling all operational matters alongside team
* Manage the profit/loss of the company's ocean freight service
* Oversee all ocean freight tasks and look for areas to implement kaizen initiatives
* Act as main contact point for operational matters with customers
* Manage a team of over 10 employees by tracking KPI and evaluating performance
Be responsible for mostly import customer service.
* Air/Sea = 50/50; Import/Export = 80/20
* Follow up shipment orders, track & trace
* Maintain relationship with existing customers
* Provide and communicate updated information to customers
* Communicate daily with overseas offices
* Customer Service experience
* 2 years Experience minimum in Freight forwarding industry
* Native level Japanese and fluent English
* Ideally you have knowledge of Cargowise (this is a plus)
An Indirect Procure Professional position is now available at a global procurement service company. In this role, you will be accountable for fostering relationships with key stakeholders while driving multiple sourcing strategies.
* Engage effectively with key clients
* Create stakeholder strategies
* Drive engagement and satisfaction
* Conduct analysis to optimise cost reduction
* Take part in all stages of a sourcing project
* Ensure alignment to sourcing policies and processes
* Configuring and installing Cisco network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls)
* Set up and install infra related equipment and applications (e.g., servers, switches, printers, scanners).
* Performing server/network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patche ...
A large supply chain organisation is searching for an IT professional. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for a variety of activities to support business users. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a global company.
* Maintain an understanding of the work of business users
* Keep an understanding of user-side priorities
* Conduct promotion of projects to grow business and improve customer service
* Conduct some people management activities (there are no direct reports)
* Conduct ERP ...
A multinational logistics organisation is looking to fill a Logistics Sales position. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing the customer portfolio and closing international sales leads.
* Communicate with customers through cold calls
* Reach and surpass the defined targets
* Gain new business opportunities
* Establish strong business relationships
* Experience in a relevant role with a freight forwarding company
* Successful sales record
* Expertise in air and ocean imports and ...
You are an FP&A and Business Partnering expert who is interested in controlling the business largest business unit for supplychain business. You can operate and work as communicating center for the business unit and the HQ, and you will be responsible of making sure that your sector business is profitable and growing.
●Review and sign off of monthly sales and cost accrual, analyse and confirm result by customer as part of month end closing activities
●Ensure the proper implementation, analysis and review of pricing and re-pricin ...