* Working with people at all levels within the plant with varying levels of Lean Six Sigma experience.
* Involved across all phases of Lean manufacturing projects including identification, selection, execution and sustainment
* Lead complex, high return Lean 6 Sigma projects and Kaizen events
* Partner with the various departments in identifying and selecting enabler projects that are aligned to key business priorities (including management of Waste & Scrap Analysis and other similar activities).
* Act as a change agent, systema ...
* Manage and expand relationships with existing clients and proactively identify further new business opportunities.
* Maintan and grow revenue of each account while be sensitive to data and sales
* Monitor each key account's performance metrics and ensure compliance with operational standards
* Work with internal support functions to ensure that every deal goes live on the platform
* Strong knowledge of all sales and business development aspects
* 1-2 years experience within a client management role preferable