- A new type of day care and after-school program stimulating curiosity and interests of students using English.
- Most students are children ages 3-12.
- Instructors help children reach English-language goals through games, songs, and other activities. These classes also give instructors the best opportunity to express their creativity.
- Give children interesting and fun experiences.
- Make programs and lesson plans and lead classes.
- Support school management
- Assist children in their personal developm ...
We are currently looking for Assistant Language Teachers (ALT's) to join our teaching team!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company and grow as a teacher.
【About the position】
As an ALT (Assistant Language Teacher), you will be responsible for teaching English to Japanese students in elementary, junior high and high schools. Many teachers are assigned to teach in at least two school levels.
As an ALT, you are both a language instructor and cultural ambassador. You will be responsible for about 2-3 schools in your area and ...