* A great opportunity to work for a well-known fashion company
* To utilise your experience and gain experience for retail marketing
1. Planning and execution of marketing plan under the direction of marketing manager
2. Execution and follow of the store product events and marketing plan
3. Brand marketing, store management and operation
4. Support and communication with vendors and agencies for the executions of marketing campaign
1. Retail marketing experience (over 2 years)
2. Fluent in Japanese and business l ...
* To deliver Customer knowledge and Quantitative studies to improve its customer knowledge and to respond to requests from other teams
* Lead projects that engage with client data by working closely with PCIS & 3rd party to deploy the business use cases.
1. Provide analysis and propositions on CRM activations to enable the team to steer CRM action plans and improve effectiveness.
2. Regular reporting on CRM KPIs.
3. Feed the Marketing / Retail team through a better knowledge of the purchasing behavior of our customers.
Support the evolution of the Global Media Strategy on/off line, guaranteeing the best deployment of advertising investments on the different communication channels. Plan advertising spaces, assessing how, where and when to act, according to targets, products and advertising campaign messages.
* Support overall advertising activities (Print, OOH, Digital including SEM)
* Communicate with HQ on a daily basis to align with the global strategy
* Communicate with advertising agency
* Work closely with PR, E-commerce and Social Media ...
Supporting company growth initiatives (New Systems, Enhancements, Issue fixes) and deployment them across Japan, Asia, and Europe countries.
- Building stable systems for retail stores across the region
- Business requirement gathering / Functional design
- Perform testing to keep the quality of retail systems
- Smooth support turnover(post-go-live support) as a part of project deliverable
- Perform project management which manages time-line, people and budget
- Manage POS / other retail system change status and hi ...
* Be the main point of contact of the call center (phone / chat / email / after-sales).
* Be responsible for the customer satisfaction rate
* Use data to analyze and verify the quality
* Manage Personnel, costs according to financial plan
* 2-3 years people management experience
* 5 years Call center experience
* You have Luxury experience
* You have system implementation experience