A Financial Business Partner role is now available at a large pharmaceutical firm. The selected applicant will be responsible for ensuring analytical reports are delivered to company's key stakeholders in a timely manner.
* Oversee business performance and create reports
* Lead budgeting, forecasting and planning
* Collaborate with other business partners to analyse financial data
* Build meaningful financial models for partners
* Act as a point of contact for clients
* Identify areas of opportunities to increase analyt ...
In this newly created role, the successful candidate will work with project/functional teams to ensure that HR change is addressed holistically across a large Pharmaceutical organization, thereby ensuring that project execution includes full adoption. This role will focus on the impact of changes on employees across Talent Management, Coaching, C&B, post-merger integration, etc. There will be 4 direct reports.
* Work with the country to identify and implement solutions across different business units, and different HR areas
* Work o ...