You will be required to support sales in customer acquisition, pipeline acceleration, and influencing channel source revenue.
* Track and manage budget across business units.
* Responsible for pipeline generation between sales and marketing organization.
* Plan execute marketing strategies and communicate with global APAC team.
* Fluent in Japanese and English.
* Experience in marketing, preferably in software/SASS/technology industry.
* Bachelor's Degree.
* Strong communication skills.
You will work as a Frontend architect to improve C2C e・commerce service’s architecture and promote their business.
Their service has been downloaded about 75 million times in Japan and has about 10.75 million monthly users. Their mobile team is currently working on a major re・architecture of the Web apps in order to create a structure where they can conduct further large・scale development while maintaining speed and security. The team is also working on various other projects, such as developing new features and improving the UX.