An international apparel company is looking to hire an eCommerce Manager. The position will be responsible for overseeing innovative creative, merchandising, and digital marketing strategies to increase brand visibility and sales.
* Manage website content and merchandising
* Oversee the GTM process regarding eCommerce strategy
* Track site performance
* Support sales forecasting for brands
* Track web analytics to learn what succeeds
* Ensure expertise in online content management systems
An exciting technology firm is in need of a Marketing Manager. The candidate who enters this position will be accountable for managing a number of lead generation strategies and field marketing campaigns.
* Develop effective marketing plan to support sales
* Increase brand visibility in targeted areas
* Oversee KPIs and campaign effectiveness
* Coordinate with sales calendar
* Implement global and local contents
* Handle ROI analysis
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or equivalent
A global hospitality organisation is searching for an Information System Manager. The candidate chosen for this role will be responsible for handling administration, customer service, financial, and operational tasks to support the hotel.
* Support the creation of department operations manuals
* Maintain software licenses
* Update licenses as needed
* Provide technical support for internal customers and visitors
* Answer guest and employee questions in a timely and smooth manner
* Drive employee productivity through eff ...
As a CRM manager, you will be responsible for setting, monitoring, and executing their customer retention strategies to help the brand foster long-term relationships with consumers all across Japan.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Manage and optimize the multi-tier loyalty program while coordinating with the HQ
* Enhance and establish a new era of CRM approach
* Design and test activities to increase loyalty and repeat purchase working together with the Sales Promotion team
* Reporting and analysis wit ...
The company is seeking a Head of Information Technology (IT) to join our rapidly growing global workforce in Japan. This role will partner with global Technology teams and senior leadership to strategically design and architect superb high-frequency, low-latency trading applications, all while leading and developing an exceptional engineering team. The right candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic trading environment with the latest technology to help us continue to provide best-in-class web and mobile applications for our customers arou ...