As Food and Beverage manager, you will be taking care of all the operational aspects of the hotel related to Food & Beverage. You will be responsible for maximizing sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and delivering an excellent experience for the customers.
* Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations, keep the service at highest standards within the budgets
* Give the relevant training and coaching to the F&B team; attract, recruit, talented personnel
* Build targets, KPI, schedules, policies and procedures
As the operation team leader, you will work very closely with Country operations manager to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. You will manage directly 4 operation staffs, give them the essential training and coaching to help them achieve their individual KPI
* Ensure the highest level of service delivered to customers
* Work with Tour Guides and Customer Experience team to resolve customer service issues if have
* Manage the budget of bookings and provide monthly report to customer.
As a MICE manager you will together with General manager launch the MICE team, to develop, sell, execute and evaluate the MICE business in Japan market. You will also take responsibility to hire and train future members to develop the MICE team
* Together with General manager to launch MICE department.
* Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all key clients
* Proactively conduct a consistent sales activities in MICE sector including business trips, appointments, telephone calls
* The ideal Head of Sales candidate is someone who is highly driven and hungry to succeed.
* For this role, your responsibilities will be to obtain profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
* Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management.
* Relationships for managing the growing sales team, developing a busin ...