* Control inventory in warehouse and support warehouse transfer project alongside third-party logistics companies
* Search for and recommend improvement measures; troubleshoot and resolve issues utilizing SAP system
* Control inventory, optimize stock levels, and monitor inventory transactions via SAP system
* Participate in warehouse transfer project by collaborating closely with third-party logistics companies
* Work with freight forwarders, shipping companies, and customs brokers in order to import products safely and timely ...
Be in charge of the operation and start-up of the new growing business in Japan. Take on the planning, managing and execution of the business.
* Responsible of the start-up and operation of new and partner businesses.
* Planning and executing strategy, as well taking lead in the operation
* Communicate with HQ divisions outside of Japan to share business contents and product development
* Collaborate with cross functioning departments both domestically and globally.
* Strategize on sales, marketing, and promotion plans for pro ...
As Senior Sourcing Specialist, you will be responsible for strategy and sourcing activities within your categories of spend. This is an indirect procurement position focusing on Logistics and Corporate services across the Japan and Korea markets. Excellent stakeholder skills are needed to communicate with both domestic and overseas suppliers as well as work within a matrix organisation.
* Develop and maintain strong partnerships with key stakeholders in the business as well as suppliers to understand the business needs and objectives
* Become the link between the Global Oncology Informatics business line and the region.
* Drive the regional informatics business line, strategize for new product launch and new market development.
* Drive the Oncology regional business line and ensure accomplishment of P&L targets.
* Adopt and develop regional/local sales strategies for the Oncology Informatics Business Line.
* Manage and develop relations with strategic partners, promoting the sales of the business solutions of Oncology Informatics.
* Work closely with the g ...
* Create and execute marketing strategies for products within the cardiovascular area.
* Work closely with Global HQ and stakeholders to develop market strategies.
* Lead and develop marketing strategies.
* Organise and over see commercial targets.
* Work closely with other cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution of marketing strategies.
* Develop and maintain relationships with Key Opinion Leaders.
* Lead, develop, and strengthen the capabilities of the marketing team.
My client is looking for a Customer Service professional to accept ownership for effectively processing orders and responding to customer inquiries and complaints in a timely manner and delivering a world-class customer experience.
・ Handle customer complaints; Complete the required documentation within the time limit and submit to the relevant organization; Arrange the product returns and raise credit notes, where required.
・ Ensure order processing holds are addressed in a timely manner.
Manage the team and operate the execution of company product and patient support service for business for clients, patients, families, when using the medical equipment. Keep constant communication with professionals so that the user can use the equipment properly.
* Manage 15 subordinates and operate business attributes in the company's product and patient support for customers and users
* Provide close communication support with health care professionals so that patients and users can use the equipment properly
* Provide guidance ...
Rare opportunity to step up as the head of R&D and cooperate with the commercial side as well. You will have direct management responsibility and will lead the QA function in support of all Japan commercial operations.
* Manage the roles of Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Safety Control in Japan
* Support to achieve Japan Commercial Operations objectives from Quality Assurance perspective
* Maintain and continually improve the quality processes and procedures in Japan commercial operations
* Meet regulatory requirements a ...
The job consists of a candidate that has experience in people management and communications experience in a different company.
* Plan, execute, and manage communication initiatives, both internal and external, with particular attention to audiences in APAC.
* Identifies areas for up-skilling the team across communications disciplines and implements effective programs to consistently improve results delivery.
Establish and maintain collaborative and effective relationships with internal stakeholders, across different function ...