The Incident Response Team handles safety concerns that come up on the Uber platform. The L3/L4 team works and manages all complex and critical incidents of this nature. With safety as our top priority, the team is now looking for folks who can contribute to this by helping our clients involved in a safety incident.
What You'll Do
- Provide world class customer support through emails and phone calls for companies and their employees
- Work on critical safety incidents reported by riders and driver partners.
- Document all incide ...
• Works in customer and 3rd party interface (communications, partnering).
• Troubleshooting of complex technical issues
• Solves complex problems based on sophisticated analytical thought and complex judgment.
• Leads the Root Causes Analysis (RCA) analysis and report creation.
• Provides customer and internal technical training or consultancy.
• Reviews technical documentation and specifies features for supportability and maintainability.
• Managing the relationship with the assigned customer
• Clear understanding of technology, customer network architecture, customer installed base and performance
• Periodic technical review meetings with the customer teams
• Prioritize/recognize/flag hot tickets. Manage customer expectations and priorities and ensure information flow/updates are received by the customer
• Crisis and outage management
• Assist on complex issues resolution, supporting e2e technical support teams with the de ...
About The Role:
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking to hire a highly motivated, customer-obsessed individual to provide hands-on support to our Data Center Infrastructure Operations across KIX Cluster. (Data Center Security Specialist)
Key job responsibilities
· Coordinate the day-to-day Security activities for your assigned Data Center(s) under the guidance of an experienced manager
· Assess vendor compliance, based on the established work order, track service deliverables and escalate corrective acti ...
About The Role:
· Direct and manage contract guard force to run daily data center operations.
· Handle site security incidents, escalations or any other security related issues.
· Provide after-hours on-call management support and participate in emergent, large scale event response when needed.
· Participate in re-occurring data center security audits and reviews.
· Executes established compliance processes with AWS policies, standards, guidelines and relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
· Pr ...
About The Role:
As an Amazon Field Engineer, you will provide full life-cycle support to AWS Data Centers from design inception through site improvement and maintenance. You will be the ‘go to’ engineering resource for your region when technical advice is needed, and will use your subject matter expertise and engage with diverse teams to:
* Perform design and equipment submittal review for new Data Centers in your region.
* Troubleshoot, conduct Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and create Corrective Action (CA) ...
The goal of this Customer Success Manager (CSM) role is to establish a life-long relationship between Genesys and Genesys’ customers in the Enterprise segment by advising and equipping them to achieve their customer experience (CX) vision.
The Customer Success Manager is the customer’s advocate and champion throughout their journey with Genesys. You are highly consultative, demonstrate thought leadership, and recommend, orchestrate, and ensure adoption of the right strategies, products, and services to help customers rapidly realize their busines ...
As Senior Account Executive, you are the catalyst behind the growth and success of the company and carry responsibility for all sales opportunities across the commercial business segments.
As a consultative Sales Professional, you will take ownership of positioning the full Genesys solution portfolio, developing and managing a sales pipeline, securing net-new business and driving revenue growth from within the existing customer base.
This role focuses on both direct-touch and high-touch sales to end customers in East Japan (Tokyo, Northern Japan) regio ...
About The Role:
As a Data Center Manager in Amazon, you will get to manage the world’s largest Cloud Computing Infrastructure. We encounter interesting, challenging & complex problems every day, being a technical manager in Amazon means that you can innovate to solve these issues and help drive Operations Excellence in all areas of your role.
Your day job will include (but not limited to):
· Managing and developing teams of high quality Data Center Technicians, providing both technical and leadership ex ...