- Organise the day-to-day running of the secretariat; call-handling, appointments calendar, deliveries, etc.
- Administrative duties for DE International.
- Travel management, including expenses tracking.
- Support in the organisation of events; for example guest reception and hospitality at seminars.
- Joint involvement in special projects.
- Contracts management.
- Attend to administrative matters regarding interns and trainees.
- Daily recording of all transactions related with the Chamber‘s business activities
- Daily invoicing
- Settlement of business trip expenses
- Manage payments
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reports
- Assisting in preparation of annual financial statements, business plans and management reports ...
- Take responsibility for implementing projects with a focus on the energy and/ or the food sectors. Clients are primarily German companies or government agencies at the federal of regional level.
- Involvement in special projects (trade missions, events, etc.) including preparation of market reports.
- Compilation and maintenance of the Chamber’s information on various industrial sectors.
- Develop new projects in emerging areas with particular reference to potential German target groups. ...
・Translate text from English into German or check translated text to create top-quality localizations
・Manage German language assets
・Assist with German voice recording preparation and recording sessions ...