An international company specialising in children's products is searching for a Supply Planning Supervisor. In this role, you will be responsible managing inventory and driving supply planning operations. This is an excellent opportunity to further your career.
* Adhere to core processes and meeting customer demands
* Complete supplier performance reports
* Manage ERP system installation
* Collaborate with planning team to accomplish business objectives
* Identify areas to improve processes
* Conduct customer service op ...
An international manufacturing company is looking to hire a Finance Manager. The person who enters this role will be responsible for handling all financial matters for the company's various legal entities at the local level.
* Handle P&L, BS, and cash flow for the company
* Develop budget and forecast plans
* Work with finance and tax auditors
* Develop business reports for board meetings
* Manage and change accounting policy to maintain compliance
* Evaluate actual results vs budget
An international manufacturing company is in need of a Warehouse & Distribution Supervisor. The chosen candidate will be responsible for overseeing and maintaining standard operating procedures in market warehouses.
* Ensure financial goals are met by establishing department budgets
* Communicate with external parties to ensure performance levels and KPI goals are met
* Evaluate freight service provider effectiveness and develop improvement strategy as needed
* Meet with regional management to share local performance report ...
A Corporate Development position is now available at a large company. The successful applicant will be responsible for defining targets and strategies to support the growth plan as well as drive due diligence procedures.
* Track the M&A landscape and announcements to support industry activities and market trends
* Manage M&A transactions
* Create M&A analysis and strategies and support deal negotiations
* Define optimisation goals and recommendations to share with leadership
* Assist in creating post-merger integration st ...
A Senior Sales Lead position is now available at a multinational manufacturing company. The applicant chosen for this role will be responsible for meeting sales quotas to drive business growth in Japan.
* Track market trends and competitor activities
* Drive lead generation and project pipeline management processes
* Handle customer concerns
* Complete various reports on a regular basis
* Maintain accuracy of Salesforce database
* Collaborate with cross-functional and regional colleagues to meet business objectives