Lead all medical affairs responsibilities in the respected therapeutic area both in the regional and local level. Manage the training to oversee both the clinical and administrative areas of running the business
* Plan and develop reviews on clinical studies and medical projects within the hematology and oncology space
* Conduct in the design and execution of the clinical trial and product safety in risk management plans. Assess, report, and review adverse events
* Interact and coordinate appropriate scientific and medical activit ...
* Develop Medical Affairs function for Oncology pipelines and products
* Lead MA team and report to Country Medical Director
* Represent Medical Affairs funtction for Oncology in front of stakeholder inside and oustide Japan
* Create and Develop Medical Plan aligned on Global MA plan
* Manage and control budget
* Develop company sponsored studies
* Review and approve local promotion materials
* MD and/or PhD
* Sufficient track record within Oncology Medical
* People Management experience
* Non-Japanese ...
A multinational pharmaceutical company is searching for an FP&A Reporting Senior Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for supervising the financial planning process, including budgeting and projection.
* Develop financial reports and assess variances
* Submit results reports
* Work with international finance teams to submit required reports
* Assist commercial functional leaders
* Provide input on analysis tools to boost financial insight quality
* Take part in ad-hoc projects
A Demand Planner position is now available at a multinational medical organisation. The chosen candidate will be responsible for ensuring operational demands are met while ensuring efficient stock availability.
* Communicate with local marketing agency
* Act as a point of contact for shop floor planners and suppliers
* Take part in forecast planning
* Conduct sales pattern analyses
* Handle purchase order
* Ensure timely bulk delivery
* Prior experience in planning operations for a pharmaceutical co ...
As a startup member, providing local management of a clinical trials in a country or countries. Services/deliverables include operational oversight of assigned protocol(s) at the country level from start-up through to database lock and closeout activities.
Contribute to quality Site Selection through participation in site feasibility ensuring consistent conduct
of pre-trial assessment visits and appropriate follow-up of pre-trial visit report and country feasibility
report. Collaborates with central study team for final selectio ...
* Engage in hospital business expansion. Proactively manage cross functional sales team and inside sales activities
* Strive to grow the expansion the unit. Manage sales functions to reach revenue targets.
* Develop and use product knowledge and sales skills to convert customer needs into successful product sales.
* Maintain key account relationships and expand business unit.
* Consult customers and introduce solutions through responsible products.
* Respond to problems and complaints, offer solutions and investigate.
* Man ...
Lead the company's cross functioning teams to implement, strategies, and manage business plan. Understand the global business objectives and tailor those functions into the Japanese market.
* Understand and find growth and competitive opportunities
* Word with cross functioning teams to smoothly run the regulatory, medical, and financial
* Provide strategic perspectives to global stakeholders that are in line with the Japanese market
* Drive business and marketing driven projects