* Drive Japan Supply Chain organization to implement processes for best cost, quality, and delivery
* Manage supplier relationships, manufacturing processes, and distribution timelines alongside a team of staff
* Manage end-to-end Japan supply chain organization from procurement to manufacturing to distribution
* Develop long-term operational strategy that are aligned with regional targets and meet cost and quality objectives
* Integrate corporate policies, operational processes, and IT systems to create streamlined supply ch ...
An international industrial machine manufacturer is searching for a Field Service Engineer. The chosen applicant will conduct site visits to perform field service work on installed equipment for key accounts. This role is based in Tokyo.
* Drive sales and service initiatives
* Boost service volume through execution of territory development strategies
* Provide necessary assistance to clients by resources utilisation
* Handle meeting and activities preparations
* Deliver technical assistance to clients such as installation ...
An international industrial manufacturing company is looking for a Sales Manager. The successful applicant will be in charge of marketing the company's products to drive market development success.
* Boost brand visibility within the designated marketplace
* Gain expertise in customer and market needs
* Design action plans to increase the product portfolio footprint
* Handle account management
* Develop a new customer base
* Investigate and resolve onsite problems
Interiors Design: interior trim parts, floor carpet, mat, roof lining or some upholstery.
Seat Design: seat, seat belt and bunk including fabric design
・In charge of installation development for heavy duty cab.
・Create technical solutions for application work in order to drive the project.
・Cab and related part development
・To report line manager and project manager
・To participate the meeting with related department (include other sites)
・To release the drawings and to make documentations
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
・Set project timeline
・Monitor project deliverables
・Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
・Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
・Manage offshore team