• Greet visitors and direct them to the right person
• Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, preparing documents, maintaining inventory of office supplies and ordering as necessary
• Keep the office, reception area, conference room neat and clean – including main door, lift hall and windows
• Record and handle all incoming and outgoing couriers; organize international shipments; collect, send, sort & distribute mail
• Perform accounting tasks;
- Prepare necessary payment slips, liaise with approp ...
■Online Interview Available■
Galileo is looking for full-time bilingual engineers (Japanese is a must) with high communication skills to help with the growing business demands of our partner companies.
Currently, our partners in both the Nagoya and Tokyo area are looking for bilingual IT engineers with strong experience in their respective field.
This is a long term position.
*We are currently only accepting applications from applicants in Japan or applicants with a valid Japanese work visa