• Greet visitors and direct them to the right person
• Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, preparing documents, maintaining inventory of office supplies and ordering as necessary
• Keep the office, reception area, conference room neat and clean – including main door, lift hall and windows
• Record and handle all incoming and outgoing couriers; organize international shipments; collect, send, sort & distribute mail
• Perform accounting tasks;
- Prepare necessary payment slips, liaise with approp ...
■Online Interview Available■
Galileo is looking for full-time bilingual engineers (Japanese is a must) with high communication skills to help with the growing business demands of our partner companies.
Currently, our partners in both the Nagoya and Tokyo area are looking for bilingual IT engineers with strong experience in their respective field.
This is a long term position.
・2+ years of experience in your field
・Japanese (Upper Intermediate as a Minimum, Business is Preferable)
Your new role
You'll effectively work hands on with the team assisting the Head of Legal and senior counsel, Support day-to-day matters including draft, review, and negotiate contracts between customers and relevant third parties and regulatory company compliance to support initiatives.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previously experience in a similar role within legal will lead to your success, as well as:
* Law Degree (LL.B, LL.M or J.D) with minimum of 3 years of post-qualification experience
* Strong knowledge in Japanese ...
As Assistant market manager, you will be establishing good relationship with hotel partners in the designed teritory
* Maintain a good realitionship with all the existing hotel partners
* Manage weekly supplier and create requested internal reports
* Provide training program and consulting service for suppliers to help them increase their revenue from the platform
* Indentify the market trend and potential supply sources