You will be working with the team of 4 FP&A controlling team mostly responsible for budgeting, forecasting, PL/BS analysis, actual vs variance analysis, cost control and communication with Japan factory. Report line is in US and will be communicating with oversea branches as well.
* PL/BS analysis
* Financial Reporting
* Cost analysis and control with manufacturing plant
* FP&A experience, preferably manufacturing industry
* Business level English and Japanese proficiency
* Experie ...
* As head of corporate communications in Japan you will be responsible for all internal and external communications activities. You will have a chance to organize and coordinate annual event such as Tokyo motor-show, Tech show and work with global team.
* Manage internal communications activities such as corporate website content, intranet, magazine.
* Handle external communications including PR, press release, media relation and CSR activities.
* Plan and work with internal/external stakeholders to coordinate annual event for aut ...
Work with offices based in Asia region and manage the E-commerce projects and departments to enhance the day to day system operation and support their activities and functionalities.
Be proactive and lead the implementation of the projects, be innovative and work on creating improvement to insure the best experience.
-Work along side with multiple departments across the APAC region to understand business requests and prioritize business's needs for their E-commerce and Omni-channel, and translate the business requirements into syst ...
You will be working asGKAM, and developing business with your key account as you interface global project. You will also reporting your business strategies and revenue/forecast to the country manager.
* Oversee planning and project timetable to ensure commitments made to customer are met in a timely manner and within budget.
* Evaluates projects through financial feasibility studies, market research, planning, and its international impact on the business.
* Establish, maintain and enhance connections with responsible customer t ...
It is responsible for acquiring new business and ensuring that profitable sales volume and strategic objective targets are met for the assigned key accounts. KAM is also responsible for assessing, clarifying, and validating the consumers' needs on an ongoing basis, maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings that are up to the business's standards.
* Develop trust relationships with Key Accounts to ensure they do not turn to competition
* Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
* Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
* Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
* Plan and support all marketing, promotional activities to help the company increase their brand awareness in Japan.
* Localization and translation of business materials from English to Japanese.
* Plan and execute all marketing and promotion activities for Japan business.
* Create digital marketing content and improve SEO, SMO for coporate websites.
* Organize events, exhibition and work with sales team for lead generation activities.
* From 2 years of Marketing/Sales experience in B2B Manufacturing industry.
As a Test Program Manager, you will lead the implementation of medium to large size projects with budgets upwards of $3 million. You are responsible for assembling required project resources, managing the scope of the various projects, escalating issues and anticipating project specific risks to ensure timely and on-budget implementations
Capgemini is working with one of the world's largest insurance providers, with over 90 million customers in 60 countries. While they have global scale, they're also surprisingly nimble. Capgemini Jap ...
In this HR Communications role reporting to a supportive and bilingual manager, through frequent engagement with local, regional and global team members, you will play an integral role in supporting management in organizing, coordinating and executing strategic employee communications across the business.
* weekly regional and monthly global meetings to discuss communications strategies in the business
* work closely with your manager on HR, communications and administrative tasks
* design and manage internal communication plans
In this exciting stand-alone role reporting to the recently appointed Sr. HRBP Director, you will have the chance to partner closely with the business from an HR perspective, including frequent engagement with local and global stakeholders.
* work closely with various members of the business on HR initiatives and programs
* identify talent needs and gaps then create plans to address them using talent management tools and resources
* participate in talent reviews and succession planning
* develop HR strategies in line with busine ...